Welcome to Joyee's blog. Nice to meet you. I do follow backs :) ++Follow | Dashboard
Joyee's Blog

HELLO BABY SEASON 5 EPISODE 1
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | 8:51 PM | 0 comments
HELLO BABY SEASON 5 - MBLAQ with 3 adorable multicultural babies !
So my day was absolutely perfect after finding hello baby season 5 episode 1 subbed online hehehehe ! I loved every minute of it ! HAHA especially since seungho gets so much attention and talks so much in the show :O not only that he displays so much aegyo that it kills me HAHA ~ squeeeeeels ~
I can't find a man that perfect - so hot, cute, handsome, nice, loving, caring, sexy, fatherly, adorable... Also seungho is the appa of an adorable and pretty little multicultural baby called Lauren whos half korean and half canadian ! dayum.. she will turn out to be a princess + celebrity when she grows up , I bet ! HAHA :D jelly... super jelly..

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post