Welcome to Joyee's blog. Nice to meet you. I do follow backs :) ++Follow | Dashboard
Joyee's Blog

오 빠 ~ ^ ^
Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 1:17 PM | 0 comments
Congratulations to MBLAQ for winning on M!Countdown hehe ~ their first win for 'This is War' ! but I know that their winning strike has just started kuuuu ! :D 
Even though they didn't win on music bank last night ==" against t-ara sigh ! I think they should have won ! but despite that Seungho still leaves a msg on his fan cafe page ! SO HAPPY LOL 




Title : Hello~ It’s Yang Leader^^
Hello~ It’s Yang Leader^^
I’m writing a message in a long time~ he
Finally, MBLAQ won the 1st place by your supports yesterday.. Kyakyakyakyakyak
Thank you so much~~ he
I’m sorry that we left early not having a long time with you at today’s mini fan meeting, because of broadcasting schedule~
We’ll meet next in the real fan meeting.. Hoot
Ah! In addition, because we didn’t take the 1st place today, we aren’t despressed and we don’t feel down and we never feel tough ~
Why!!!!!!!!!! We’ll take all of 1st place next week~ Hoohoot
I think that it has just begun~^^
I’m not sure, but I worry that there are some fans who feel sad~
Recently, there are many people suffering from bad cold~~
Our A+ fans, please be careful not to catch a cold~!!
Fighting!! Thank you and I love you~ he

SOURCE: MBLAQ’s Cafe
TRANSLATION: qwert@AbsoluteMBLAQ



Isn't he the cutest thing ! omg ~ he even said I love you ~ he ! our leaders aegyo is adorable HAHA and killing all the A+ fans out there ! and he takes such good care of his fans <3 the sweetest thing right there ... kuuuu 
Seungho 오 빠 ~ you're the best ! I LOVE YOU TOO


MBLAQ FIGHTING ! ^ ^ 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post